Principal Test Analyst
Kia hiwa ra! Kia hiwa ra! Kia hiwa ra ki tenei tuku! Kia hiwa ra ki tera tuku. Kohiri, kohere, kia mataara! Tihei Mauriora!
- Immediate Start
The Principal Test Analystrole is the ideal opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic tester to join NZQA at a time of transformational change. Your role will be to carry out the functional testing and help to define the testing framework.
This is also a leadership role where you will coach and mentor testers in all facets of the role.
Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of software testing experience
- Automated Testing Tools such as Selenium, Cucumber and Concordion (bonus)
- Strong experience with Java
- Good knowledge of CI/CD toolset concepts like Jenkins
- Experience creating test plans and progress tracking
- Experience in developing test automation architecture/framework
- Continuously develop and implement innovative systems with the best technologies
- Strong written, descriptive and oral communication skills
- Experience leading test resources
NZQA is accountable for managing the New Zealand Qualifications Framework, administering the secondary school assessment system, independent quality assurance of non-university education providers, qualifications recognition and standard setting for some specified unit standards.
NZQA is a te reo Māori learning organisation with commitments to equity and lifelong learning. We prioritise the importance of understanding tikanga in building a culturally responsive workplace. NZQA is dedicated to providing a welcoming environment for Māori staff and has an active Māori staff network, Te Kāhui Māori
For more information about this role and NZQA please refer to the job description, NZQA's Customer Charter, Organisational Values and NZQA Staff Benefits. If you are applying/viewing through Seek, please click ‘apply now' to access these links.
If you would like to discuss further, please call Clarisse Lamarque on 02102626276.
Applications close at 5.00 pm on 30 October 2020.