Forest & Bird
Forest & Bird Finance Administrator Forest & Bird is New Zealand’s leading independent membership-based conservation organisation. We have a proud history spanning nearly 100 years working for nature at a national level and in our communities throughout Aotearoa New Zealand. We are involved in hundreds of practical conservation projects as well as giving nature a voice through our advocacy work.
Our Finance area is seeking a committed professional who thrives on challenge and is a strong communicator to join our team. The role is responsible for providing finance and accounting assistance to the Finance Manager and is a full time permanent time position based in Wellington.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following:
• A relevant qualification and/or proven experience in similar Finance or Accounting roles preferably using the Accredo software package.
• Experience using MS Office with intermediate to advanced Excel skills (e.g. VLOOKUP's, Pivot tables, etc.)
• Excellent organisational skills, discipline, resilience, and capable of managing a wide range of competing priorities while remaining composed.
• Quick and accurate data entry skills with a high level of attention to detail.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with people unfamiliar with finance processes.
• Courage to speak up and challenge ideas, improve processes, or raise issues that need to be addressed.
Experience in the Not For Profit sector would be an advantage.
If this role sounds like you, send us your details! Please email a Cover Letter and CV telling us why you are the person we are looking for, to Julie Watson at email@example.com. The closing date for applications is 5pm, Monday, 26 October, 2020.
All applications will be acknowledged. Please note: we will only shortlist candidates who have a current legal right to work in New Zealand. Have you got questions? Please contact Sonia Bellingham at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have specific queries about this role.