Security Operations Analyst, Permanent role
Our client is a market leader whose core business is to provide world class services to help their partners and clients solve complex problems both in New Zealand and around the world.
As a Security Operations Analyst (SOA) you will need to implement technical security strategies, controls, evaluate security products and provide a superior level of technical support.
You will work closely with our clients Security Specialist as well as number of internal teams and 3rd party service providers to monitor, detect and respond to events impacting security. You will also be able to pass on your cyber security knowledge to the rest of the team.
You will work with the relevant parties to co-ordinate the update, development, and implementation of our client’s Cyber Security plan, assist with the completion of security audits and reviews, providing recommendations and information to the security steering group.
This role may involve on-call availability and some after-hours work. Our client also has a flexible working hours policy in place.
Skills & Experience required:
- 3+ years in an Operational Security role.
- Professional experience using Azure or other cloud services is preferred
- Strong coordination and incident management skills.
- Knowledge of security attack and defence techniques.
- Ability to work as part of a team and able to take pride and ownership in their work.
- Has initiative and a passion for all things security and a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Able to effectively communicate to a wide range of people.
- An innovative and positive team player with a “can do” attitude.
To express your interest or apply for this role, please contact Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, applications close 12.00pm Monday 9 November.