Lake Rotoaira Forest Trust
Lake Rotoaira Forest Trust exists to realise the moemoea of our tupuna by enabling the responsible use of the land for the benefit of owners and their descendants.
Lake Rotoaira Forest Trust (LRFT) represents the interests of land owners in 85 separate Maori land titles located around the shores of Lake Rotoaira, Otamangakau and the upper Whanganui Basin. We are a Maori Authority that administers the interests of approximately 11,000 owners and nearly 23,000 hectares of land, of which 9,600 hectares are in productive world class plantation forestry in the Central North Island.
The Executive Assistant (EA) will provide professional, high quality executive and administrative support to the General Manager and Chair of Lake Rotoaira Forest Trust.
This is a new part-time role of 20 hours per week and is for a fixed term of one year. The successful applicant needs to have the flexibility to work beyond 20 hours per week during busy periods.
- A minimum of 5 years’ EA experience working for a Senior Leader or Chairperson
- A high degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Comfortable in Tūwharetoa tikanga
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Experienced in minute taking and agenda preparation
- Strong organisational skills
- High degree of confidentiality and professionalism
- Ability to manage multiple demands
- Is able to self-motivate.
For all enquiries or a copy of the job description please email: email@example.com