Titiro mai! Kei te kimihia e Huia Publishers he tangata, kei a ia anō ngā pūmanawa, pūkenga, mōhiotanga hoki e tika ana mō ēnei tūranga mahi.
Huia (NZ) Ltd has a vision to deliver leading edge education and commercial content and ensure Māori stories and perspectives have a place in New Zealand and throughout the world.
We now have a position available and are seeking new talent to ensure our vision continues to be achieved.
Accounts Administrator (12 months Fixed Term)
You will have experience across a range of financial management processes. You will be known as an excellent self-manager willing to be responsible for day to day processing as well as some management accounting duties.
Your role will include managing payroll, accounts receivable and payable, managing tax requirements, processing royalty payments, inventory, budgets, and providing monthly reports. Reporting to the Executive Director, you will be the sole finance team member.
This role is for a real ‘make things happen’ person who thrives where there are clear systems and processes in place, is known for high quality work, and is good at building collegial relationships.
You will have:
- Account administration experience
- Payroll experience
- Be very comfortable working with Xero
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- A high degree of self-motivation and initiative
- Be calm by nature under pressure
- Trustworthy and be a reliable team member.
- The ability to follow strict processes and procedures.
- The ability to handle high volume data entry and meet set time frames and deadlines.
For the right person, flexible working arrangements will be considered.
If you have admired HUIA’S contribution to publishing and would like to be part of this progressive company, we look forward to receiving your application.
You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to apply for this role.