View site in Te Reo

Kaiwhakarite Kaupapa (Project Coordinator/Manager)

Kaiwhakarite Kaupapa (Project Coordinator/Manager)

Kaiwhakarite Kaupapa (Project Coordinator/Manager)

Huia Publishers

Kia mataara! Kei te kimihia e Huia he tangata, kei a ia anō ngā pūmanawa, pūkenga, mohiotanga hoki e tika ana mō tēnei tūranga mahi.  

HUIA has a vision to deliver leading-edge educational resources and to ensure that Māori stories and perspectives have a place in New Zealand literature and throughout the world. We now have a position available and are seeking new talent to ensure our vision continues to be achieved.

Kaiwhakarite Kaupapa [12 months fixed-term)

Being known for delivering high quality work, thinking strategically and having proven project management experience would make you suited to this role.

You will be very comfortable leading multiple projects through to completion. Known for delivering projects on time and within budget, and at times with a pinch of innovation, you will be the champion of HUIA project management methodology and best practice. Leading project teams and coaching others will be a happy space for you. If something trivial needs doing, you are prepared to muck in and do it.

The ideal person is one who sees the world as it could be, through a collective lens, and enjoys being part of building that pathway while also delivering maximum value against the here-and-now tasks. The here and now is 85 percent of this role, and most important. The quality of your work in this space will dictate how quickly you are able to influence the remaining portion. In this 15 percent, you will work closely with the Executive Directors to plan and execute strategic growth in project management.  Experience working in a Maori organization is an advantage. 

Application information

If you have admired HUIA’S contribution to publishing and would like to be part of this progressive company, we look forward to receiving your application.

For a copy of the role description and to submit your application please go to qjumpersjobs.coFor further information please contact Deanna 027 595 0555 or 

You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to apply for this role.

Copyright Taea Ltd 2013.