Kaitautoko - House Navigator (Full Time)
Te Rūnanga o Kirikiriroa Trust
Closing Date : 27 Mar 2020
Te Rūnanga o Kirikiriroa is a Kaupapa Maori organisation based on the philosophies of manaakitanga, whanaungatanga, rangatiratanga and arohatanga. These values are integral to our practice and service.
This position requires you, to facilitate the transition of referred whanaunga through a temporary housing placement into permanent housing, including whanau plans that support future housing aspirations and ongoing well-being. To provide housing and well-being service coordination to meet whanaunga needs
Ideal Person Specification:
- Full driver’s license
- First Aid Certificate
- Computer Literacy and data collection
- Experience in Social housing is an advantage
- Experience in Intake and Initial needs assessments
- Experience in a whanau driven service delivery plans and evaluation
- A background in or practice of te reo and tikanga Māori philosophy
- Demonstrates a high level of oral and written skills
- Strong people and interpersonal skills
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work VISA.
Applications close Friday 27th March 2020,1pm.
EMAIL COVER LETTER AND CV TO:
Contact Person: Theda Tairea