Recovery Partner - Physical Injury - Rotorua
Closing Date : 23 Feb 2020
ACC's vision is to create a unique partnership with every New Zealander, improving their quality of life by minimising the incidence and impact of injury. ACC is shifting the ways we work with our clients to deliver meaningful support and guidance to over two million people recovering from accident or injury each year.
- An opportunity to join an organisation that improves lives every day
- Providing one to one, holistic, client centred support, to our clients for as long as they may need it.
- Join an organisation that cares about our employees and is committed to their wellbeing and ongoing development.
As a Recovery Partner, employed in our Operations function, you will be responsible for partnering with clients who require a one to one relationship due to their intensive or extensive needs for as long as they need it. You will work in partnership with clients with complex physical, mental health and/or individual needs to provide holistic support during the most critical parts of their recovery.
What we are looking for from you to be successful in these roles:
- Proven ability to understand complex customer needs within a multifaceted environment
- An ability to take a multi-disciplinary approach, and work as part of a team to rehabilitate clients with complex needs
- Personal resilience and ability to deal with challenging information and situations
- Proven experience adapting your approach to support different cultural and social backgrounds
- Ability to liaise with a wide range of stakeholders, including family/whānau, providers, suppliers and community agencies to ensure a solution focused and coordinated approach and consistency in service
- Ability to build rapport and trust and successfully motivate, negotiate and influence outcomes
- Previous experience or a qualification in health or social services is desirable
The indicative salary is $67,087.00 per annum, but this is dependent on your skills and experience We also offer an additional 9% superannuation contribution. The hours are 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.00am and 6.00pm.
At ACC, we recognise that diversity, inclusion and accessibility is important to our business. ACC's Māori Strategy Whāia Te Tika provides the foundation for delivering better outcomes in a kaupapa Māori, culturally appropriate and responsive way for current and future Māori and diverse employees. ACC holds itself to a philosophy of Tika enabling us to create an environment of involvement, respect and connection with the communities where we work - benefitting individual employees and all our clients across New Zealand.
Applications will run through to Sunday, 23 February 2020. But please note that if an ideal candidate is found during this time we may move forward with some pre-screening.
Applications will only be accepted when formally submitted through our ACC Career Website.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Vicki.email@example.com