Recovery Administrator - Dunedin
Closing Date : 19 Feb 2020
- Strong administrative skills, great time management and attention to detail
- Passionate about providing great customer service and working in a team to achieve team goals
- Part of a team who support the wellbeing of all New Zealanders and visitors to NZ with positive and meaningful outcomes
ACC's vision is to create a unique partnership with every New Zealander, improving their quality of life by minimising the incidence and impact of injury. ACC is shifting the ways we work with our clients to deliver meaningful support and guidance to over two million people recovering from accident or injury each year. You will provide administrative support that helps our clients, employers and providers access our support and services. The work that you do will be key to enabling our client's recover whilst having a great experience with ACC.
We have eight permanent opportunities and 1.5 six month fixed-term opportunities available.
What we are looking for from you to be successful in this role:
- Some administration experience would be advantageous but not completely necessary - attitude is just as important as experience in this role!
- Good attention to detail - you will be dealing with information that must be right every time
- Strong written and oral communication skills - you will be collaborating across teams and functions
- Excellent ability to plan, organise and prioritise work - you are the ultimate multi-tasker
- Ability to use your initiative, show good judgement and make sound decisions
- Able to operate in a digital environment with a wide range of technology systems and tools
- This is an energetic team - so bring your enthusiasm, motivation and a great attitude
- Change advocates that are excited by new ways of working
At ACC we have wonderful career pathways after 12-month in a role, and as you grow and develop your skills - we can offer you various opportunities across the business. The indicative salary will sit between $42,861 and $44,793 dependent on your skills and experience. We also offer an attractive 9% superannuation contribution additional to your salary.
ACC is proud to be a diverse, equal opportunity workplace. We believe our workforce should represent the communities that we serve so we welcome applications from people with lived experience of disability and diverse backgrounds. Please contact David Stock by email@example.com if you have any questions or need assistance with your application.
We recognise that diversity, inclusion and accessibility is important to our business. ACC's Māori Strategy Whāia Te Tika provides the foundation for delivering better outcomes in a kaupapa Māori, culturally appropriate and responsive way for current and future Māori and diverse employees. ACC holds itself to a philosophy of Tika enabling us to create an environment of involvement, respect and connection with the communities where we work - benefitting individual employees and all our clients across New Zealand.
Applications will run through to Wednesday, 19 February 2020.
Shortlisted candidates will then be invited to an Assessment Centre which will be held on the Wednesday, 26 February 2020.