Ministry of Justice, Hamilton
Closing Date : 23 Feb 2020
At Tāhū o te Ture - the Ministry of Justice we work together for a fair and safe Aotearoa.
This is an exciting time to join us as we lead on some of New Zealand's enduring and transformational priorities including: transforming our criminal justice system; honouring our responsibility to Maori; addressing family and sexual violence; maintaining the integrity of our Courts and improving access to justice. To deliver on this we have a refreshed organisational strategy and a strong mandate from our Strategic Leadership team to deliver.
Part of our Operations and Service Delivery (OSD) group, the Regional Manager will be responsible for the delivery of services across our Courts and Tribunals in the central region. This is a key senior leadership role which will require you to establish strong relationships with our justice sector partners, the judiciary, community groups (including Iwi), your colleagues and other senior leaders based across New Zealand.
To be successful in this role you will:
- have extensive experience leading in a large, complex, distributed operational environment
- have strong relationship and influencing skills: demonstrated across a diverse group
- have experience driving high performance while ensuring consistency with the wider organisation
- be dedicated to honouring our commitment to Maori
- be a leader people want to be inspired by - great at inspiring and motivating others and getting the best from individuals and teams.
This is a challenging yet rewarding leadership role, we are looking for an energetic and resilient leader.
Salary band: $165,394 - $233,498 - The appointing salary will be based on the successful candidates skills and experience.
How to apply
Apply and complete the application form, attaching your CV and cover letter.
Applications close at 5pm on Sunday, 23 February 2020.
If you have any questions, please contact Sue Easthope on firstname.lastname@example.org