Stakeholder Relationship Manager
Closing Date : 23 Feb 2020
- Do you have outstanding communication and relationship management skills?
- Become an integral part of an engaged, supportive team
- Multiple full time permanent opportunities, at $98,500 plus a suite of free insurances
- Based in our Hamilton/Rotorua/Napier offices
Te Tākinatanga - Our story
Kāinga Ora - Homes and Communities brings together the three existing agencies of Housing New Zealand, HLC and KiwiBuild to form a new organisation.
We do amazing, important work. We contribute to thriving communities that provide New Zealanders with good quality, affordable homes. Our work supports people to have good access to jobs, amenities and services, as well as improving the wellbeing of current and future generations.
We do this by being a world class public housing provider, and partnering with others to deliver urban development projects.
Ko tā mātou mahi - Our role
We are seeking multiple Stakeholder Relationship Managers to join our team, supporting the delivery of key programmes through effective stakeholder engagement and partnerships.
Ngā pūmanawatanga ōu - What you will bring:
- A relevant tertiary qualification and extensive experience. A relevant professional certification, such as IAP2, would be advantageous
- Excellent relationship management skills across a diverse range of stakeholders, coupled with broad and extensive stakeholder and community engagement experience
- Demonstrated skills in policy development, political science and commercial acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, with a strategic and growth mindset
Nōu te rourou - What's in it for you?
We offer competitive salaries, five weeks annual leave and a benefits package including a range of insurances, flexible working arrangements and career development. These benefits are described in more detail at https://careers.kaingaora.govt.nz/a-great-place-to-work/benefits
As a Kāinga Ora - Homes and Communities employee, we want to make sure that you have all the tools and support you need. We want to ensure you are healthy and have work-life balance, and to support and grow your personal and career development through on-the-job learning, training courses, secondments and study opportunities.
Kotahitanga - One team
We have important work to do and our aspirations are big. We believe that people do their best within an environment of trust, care, contribution, humility and learning. We also do our best when we take personal responsibility to achieve our shared vision and maintain a working environment we are proud of.
The values that drive us are:
- Te Ngakau - We trust each other and share ownership
- Te Atawhai - We care about each other as people
- Te Koha - Everyone's contribution matters
- Te Māhaki - We are humble and genuine
- Te Ako Tonu - We continually learn and innovate
Tūhono mai - Join us
To view the position description and apply for this role, please follow the online process via http://careers.kaingaora.govt.nz
Please note: all applicants, including existing employees, need to follow this process. If you have any questions, please contact the recruitment team via firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Sunday, 23 February 2020.
We value diversity and are committed to working with each other and our customers in an inclusive and respectful way. We welcome applicants from all walks of life and appreciate the richness of experience that your point of difference brings to the organisation.
To apply for this job, please go to our job site and enter the job code 51146MHI.