Customer Experience Representative
Closing Date : 19 Feb 2020
- Customer service and managing inbound queries from our customers
- Exciting three-month opportunity for someone who is looking to build their experience/career
- Use your expertise and passion for working with customers to make a difference
ACC's vision is to create a unique partnership with every New Zealander, improving their quality of life by minimising the incidence and impact of injury. ACC is shifting the ways we work with our clients to deliver meaningful support and guidance to over two million people recovering from accident or injury each year. We have many different functions across the organisation with everyone having a common goal - to help the people of New Zealand.
As a Customer Experience Representative, you will have a real passion and motivation to deliver exceptional customer service for every customer you deal with. You'll be part of a great team who really want you to be the best you can be, and you'll be making a real difference to the lives of the customers that you interact with each day.
What we are looking for from you to be successful in this role:
- Customer service experience - you will be confident in being the first point of contact and providing top quality service with every interaction
- Have a real love of problem solving - as each interaction with our customers can be slightly different you will have to use your knowledge to really think outside the box to get the best outcome for the customer
- Excellent communication skills - you will be confident communicating with people from all different walks of life, and if you speak another language even better
- A can-do attitude - if you are someone who is always striving to be the best they can be, has a high work ethic and wants a career at ACC then this is the perfect role for you
This short three-month fixed-term opportunity will be helping support ACC as we go through a busy period of work. You will be someone who is looking to get back into the workforce or looking to start a career in the public sector. The indicative starting salary for this role will be $47,150. We also offer an attractive 9% superannuation contribution additional to your salary which will bring the total starting package to $51,394.
ACC is proud to be a diverse, equal opportunity workplace. We believe our workforce should represent the communities that we serve so we welcome applications from people with lived experience of disability and diverse backgrounds. Please contact David Stock, by David.email@example.com if you have any questions or need assistance with your application.
We recognise that diversity, inclusion and accessibility is important to our business. ACC's Māori Strategy Whāia Te Tika provides the foundation for delivering better outcomes in a kaupapa Māori, culturally appropriate and responsive way for current and future Māori and diverse employees. ACC holds itself to a philosophy of Tika enabling us to create an environment of involvement, respect and connection with the communities where we work - benefitting individual employees and all our clients across New Zealand.
Applications will run through to Wednesday, 19 February 2020. Candidates will be screened and interviewed as they apply. Applications will only be accepted when formally submitted through our ACC Career Website.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact David Stock on David.firstname.lastname@example.org