Group Manager Collection Services - Poutakakinga Rōpū Ratonga Kohikohinga
Ngā Taonga Sound & Vision
Closing Date : 23 Feb 2020
He mea whai take te pūranga taonga nā te whai take hoki nō ngā mea tuku iho. Kei ngā pūranga e puritia ana ā tātou kōrero, e toka ai ngā mea i pā ki a tātou, kō wai rā tātou, ko wai tātou ināianei. He whakarangatira tāna i tō tātou mana ā-iwi me tō tātou aro hoki ki ngā tikanga a iwi kē.
Archives matter because history matters. Archives hold our stories, give us evidence about what has happened, who we were and who we are. They enrich our sense of identity and our understanding of our cultures.
Kei ngā pūranga ā tatou kōrero tuku iho e puritia ana kia mahara ai tātou i ahu mai tātou i hea. I konei ka mōhio tātou ki ngā āhuatanga o tērā iwi o tērā iwi me te motuhaketanga o Aotearoa i te ao whānui.
Ngā Taonga Sound & Vision is New Zealand’s audiovisual archive. We save and cherish the stories, creativity and history of Aotearoa New Zealand and in sound and moving images.
As a member of the executive leadership team you’ll be leading the delivery of best practice care for the taonga in the collection to ensure that it is available for present and future generations.
Do you excel at strategic leadership?
- Are you a collaborative leader who can connect and coordinate complex functions?
- Do you have the ability to think innovatively, independently and as part of a team?
- Do you have exceptional relationship management, negotiation and networking skills?
What we are looking for:
- A recognised and established public identity with established connections in diverse communities.
- Strong collaborative partnerships with other heritage and culture archives and institutions.
- Nationwide and active contribution to education.
- Engagement and influence across the whole organisation at a strategic level.
- Genuine and effective partnerships with iwi and Māori.
You’ll have proven experience leading the delivery of a successful Collection Services function and preferably have experience incorporating IT/digital technology to improve organisational performance.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Sunday, 23 February 2020
APPLY OR VIEW THE POSITION DESCRIPTIONS: www.jacksonstone.co.nz
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Russell Spratt or Richard Stone on 04 550 8000