Supported Employment Coach / Kai Tautoko a Mahi - Mental Health
Closing Date : 23 Feb 2020
Part time – 24hrs
Mon – Weds 8.30am – 5pm
Whaioro Trust specialise in supported employment for Tangata Whaiora with a mild to moderate diagnosis, aged 18 years and over.
We currently have a vacancy in the supported employment team (Kai Tautoko a Mahi) assisting tangata whaiora into education, training, voluntary work or employment. The successful applicant will be skilled will ensure the aspirations of tangata whaiora are paramount while taking into consideration whanau and other environmental factors as they prepare to step into employment/voluntary work or training.
The ideal applicant for this position will possess or be able to fulfil the following criteria:
- Experienced at working with Tangata Whaiora
- Competency in Te Reo Maori and an understanding of Tikanga Maori an advantage
- A relevant Tertiary Qualification
- Able to demonstrate a knowledge of Strength based and Kaupapa Māori models of practice
- Computer literate
- Team orientated
- High standard of communication – written and oral
- Have a current licence