Closing Date : 07 Feb 2020
Job ID: 31692
- Balclutha Gore
Do you want to make a difference to New Zealand’s tamariki, rangatahi, their whanau and the community? Join our hardworking and supportive team and grow your administration experience to new heights in our Dunedin site.
What you will do?
This is a fast paced and varied role with a real focus on delivering great customer service through reception administration that supports our clients, visitors and staff members.
You will also be responsible for a range of administration duties including (but not limited to) maintaining reports, producing reports for management, implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems for our site, ensuring that health and safety requirements are up to date, providing secretarial support, providing cover and support for the other administrators in our team.
Strong customer service skills and organisational skills are the key to success. You will also bring your problem solving ability and enjoy communicating with people and building positive business relationships with internal and external contacts.
What you will bring?
- Proven experience in office administration duties.
- Reliability and discretion, someone who can be trusted with confidential information.
- Confidence and experience using Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel and Word.
- Great relationship skills with the ability to work as part of a team and add support as and where needed.
- Amazing verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adapt to your audience.
- Basic accounting, budgeting and numeracy skills.
- An understanding of Te Reo would be an advantage.
What's on offer?
- A salary range between $44,156.43 - $56,124.27.
- Flexible work opportunities.
- On-going training and career development opportunities.
- Rewarding and challenging work that truly makes a difference to the community.
- Support in learning Te Reo.
Who are we?
Our tamariki and rangatahi deserve to feel safe, have their voices heard and be surrounded by loving whanau. At Oranga Tamariki—Ministry for Children, we’re on a journey to ensure that it happens. We are leading social work practice that is child-centred, trauma informed and effective for all cultures.
How to apply
Apply online with your CV and cover letter.
If you are an Oranga Tamariki employee already, please apply through your myHR portal.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Cathy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday, 7 February 2020.