Talent Partnerships Manager
Sky City Auckland
Do you have experience developing successful employment programmes? Are you a strong relationship builder who brings people together? Are you the sort of person who’ll work hard to make a difference for others? Perhaps we have the role for you!
SkyCity Auckland employs around 3,500 great people across our casino, restaurants, hotels, Sky Tower and support services teams. We have a reputation for helping our employees grow their capability and advance their careers which, as a result, means we have a regular need for new people in our business.
In this tight labour market, skilled people are difficult to find so we’re developing sustainable employment programmes that provide unskilled young people with the experience, confidence and support they need to start their career in the tourism and hospitality industries.
About the job…
The Talent Partnerships Manager is an important part of our Recruitment team. The biggest part of this role is to research and identify key external partners who’ll help us build effective employment programmes that pathway unskilled young people into a range of jobs across our business. You’ll also lead initiatives that engage and retain our existing employees through our internal mobility programme and act as the coordinator of internship, apprenticeship and work experience initiatives.
- You’ll demonstrate past success working with third parties to develop and deliver employment programmes.
- You’re a strong facilitator of relationships, able to unearth the drivers and motivators of everyone involved so you can find mutually beneficial outcomes.
- You’ll bring cultural intelligence to the table and experience working with Maori and Pasifika would be incredibly useful.
- You’ll have existing relationships with partners or, at the very least, understand who the key players are in this space.
- You’re passionate about finding great outcomes for others and have the tenacity, patience, creative thinking and vision to see you through.
If this sounds like the job for you, and you're someone who's committed to identifying and unlocking the value of people and partnerships, apply today!
A position description is available on our website but, if you need more information, please call Steven Miratana on 021 726 055.
At SkyCity, we believe there is strength in diversity which is why we encourage and support a diverse range of people in our workforce. We're committed to providing equal employment opportunities, a safe and healthy work environment, and a sense of belonging to all people regardless of gender, race, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, religious or ethical beliefs.