Recovery Assistant Counties Manukau, Auckland
Closing Date : 26 Jan 2020
- Partnering with clients through case management
- Provide excellent customer service to our injured clients
- Make a difference to our clients' lives as they work towards their recovery
Tā mātou nei whakakitenga, he waihanga i ngā hononga ahurei me ngā tāngata kātoa o Aotearoa, kia ngāwari ake ngā wā e whara ai te tangata, hei whakapiki i tā rātou nei oranga. Our vision is to create a unique partnership with every New Zealander, improving their quality of life by minimising the incidence and impact of injury.
As a Recovery Assistant, you will work with our clients and support them through their recovery using excellent customer service skills, empathy and with a positive approach towards rehabilitation. You will discuss and share any treatment and support and ensure they understand how ACC can support them. You will work as part of a team who shared the responsibility of providing customer case management - answering client queries and delivering the best next actions for our clients. It can be complex, and this is a busy role, so you will need to have resilience and great attention to detail along with a positive problem solving approach.
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- experience in managing client emails and phone queries
- great communications skills - relate to a variety of people and simplify complex information
- great time management, able to prioritise and multi-task
- make informed decisions after reviewing all information available
- the ability to follow workflows and processes
- excellent computer and software knowledge
- case management experience and knowledge of the health sector and rehabilitation will be advantageous.
He tino nui te kaupapa o te whanaungatanga, o te kotahitanga ki a Te Kaporeihana Āwhina Hunga Whara. Ka kaha tautoko e tātou ngā pūkenga ahurei o ia tāngata o te kamupene, waihoki, ā tōna wā, taea e tātou te kōkiri whakamua me ngā whakaarō auaha o ia tangata kia tutuki pai i ngā whāinga o te kamupene. At ACC, we recognise that diversity, inclusion and accessibility is important to our business.We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals.
We offer an indicative base salary at $57,938 and then additional to this we also provide ACC's 9% superannuation contribution. The hours are 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am to 6pm flexibility may be required.
Applications close on Sunday, 26 January 2020 and we will look to hold interviews on the week of 3 February 2020.
Te rautaki o Te Kaporeihana Āwhina Hunga Whara - Ko te rautaki nei o Whāia Te Tika, he rautaki e arataki ai i Te Tiriti o Waitangi kia whakapakari i ngā wheako a te Māori. Mā te tika, mā te pono e tautoko ana e tātou ngā aronga a Te Kaporeihana Āwhina Hunga Whara. ACC's Māori Strategy - Whāia Te Tika is a strengths-based strategy that is guided by the Treaty of Waitangi to enable equitable access, outcomes and experiences for Māori.
Getting it right for Māori supports ACC's focus on transforming how we engage with customers including business customers, providers and clients.