Self-Defence Teachers (x 10)
Women’s Self Defence Network Wāhine Toa Inc.
Self-Defence Teachers x 10
Criteria / Nga Paearu
- Are you passionate about the elimination of violence and abuse against women and girls?
- Do you have a commitment to Te Tiriti O Waitangi?
- Are you committed to equal rights?
- Do you have an analysis of power and control?
- Have you completed a women’s self-defence course?
- Can you establish a rapport with women & girls?
- Do you have facilitation and/or teaching skills?
- Are you physically competent and coordinated?
- Are you determined to make a difference?
- Do you have the time to commit to teaching self-defence?
- Do you have a feminist analysis?
Self Defence courses are taught in Schools throughout Aotearoa from Years 3 to 13, Rainbow Communities, Migrant Communities, Women’s groups and local communities.
Contracted to WSDN-WT with extensive support from head office in Wellington.
Training to become an evaluated teacher can take several months with Initial interviews being held via zoom video conference in February 2020.
No experience required.
For further information contact Kere 022 6577 921or 04 213 9710.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To Apply now please fill out an Expression of Interest or email firstname.lastname@example.org