Tainui Group Holdings
Closing Date : 13 Dec 2019
Kia tupu kia hua kia puaawai - to grow, prosper and sustain
Tainui Group Holdings Limited (TGH) is responsible for managing the commercial assets of Waikato-Tainui. Our core business is focussed on identifying and growing high quality assets, and to provide consistent, long term dividends to current and future generations of Waikato-Tainui.
Reporting to the Head of Enterprise Improvement, this newly created position will be diverse and challenging. In supporting potential development opportunities, you will complete robust feasibility analysis and financial modelling. In addition, you will actively contribute to business case preparation, scenario analysis and the management of commercial issues. In conjunction with the GM Strategy & Commercial you will identify areas of investment/commercial risk and assist in the provision of policies and procedures that mitigate this risk. Whilst as part of a continuous improvement culture.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A commercially focused tertiary qualification (economics, finance or accounting);
- A strong interest in property;
- Sound logical thinking demonstrating strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proven experience in financial modelling, planning and organising projects;
- Strong commercial and financial acumen;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Strong ability to develop and maintain relationships.
In return, we offer an outstanding opportunity for the right person to develop their career in the commercial sector, provide exposure to projects that are complex and challenging, and be part of a supportive and dedicated team.
If you believe that you are the right person to take on this challenging and rewarding role then please apply online at https://www.tgh.co.nz/en/careers/.
For further enquiries, contact Kiera Daji on 021 214 4357 or email email@example.com
Applications close Friday 13th December 2019.