Administrator - Regional Public Health
Hutt Valley Health
Closing Date : 11 Dec 2019
Location: Masterton -Regional Public Health
Contract: 12 month fixed term
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are on the search for an administrator to join the team and support the staff at our small Masterton based office.
A proactive, self-managing approach will assist you when dealing with enquiries and supporting the team. It is essential that you have excellent time management skills, along with well-developed administration skills. Having excellent attention to detail is critical for supporting our school immunisation programme and other key responsibilities of the role.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge and experience in an administration role
- Above average computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Superior customer service skills with a 'can-do' attitude
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under fluctuating levels of pressure, meet deadlines and manage your own workflow
- Be able to demonstrate great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to master new databases
- Excellent work ethic, with the ability to successfully work independently and within a team
Our position is for 12 month fixed term maternity cover, 24 hours per week, working Monday to Thursday.
HOW TO APPLY
For further information on this role, please email email@example.com and indicate the vacancy number and job title in the subject line.