Māori Commercial Solicitor
McCaw Lewis Ltd
Whaia te iti kahurangi
McCaw Lewis is a long standing Waikato law firm, assisting clients in commercial, property, Treaty of Waitangi, whenua Māori, dispute resolution, workplace law, asset planning and environmental law.
We are looking for a commercial solicitor with 2 to 3 years PQE to join our experts in assisting a range of clients including iwi, hapū, trusts, individuals and companies in all areas of the Māori Commercial arena.
To be successful in this role, you must have a strong commercial base and ready to take the next step up in your career.
The ideal applicant will:
- Have excellent drafting skills.
- A good understanding of legal risks.
- Produce high quality work with good commercial instinct.
- Have commercial experience and experience with iwi/Māori governance matters would be desirable.
- General understanding of te reo Māori and knowledge of te ao Māori
- Strong technical skills.
This is an opportunity to be part of a caring, experienced and well established firm with exciting project work, valued clients and great opportunities. Come join the whānau and enjoy life in the Waikato.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Chris Wano at email@example.com