Chief Executive, Raukura Hauora o Tainui
Amy Tea Consulting
Closing Date : 23 Sep 2019
Raukura Hauora O Tainui Trust is the largest Māori health provider in the Tainui rohe. It provides a wide range of primary care and whānau ora services, with offices in both Hamilton and South Auckland. The trust employs around 125 staff across both clinics and community services.
Its core philosophy is based upon whānau ora, or the building of healthy Māori families. Its service provide health care services that are accessible, cost-effective, comfortable, efficient, clinically and culturally safe and secure.
The new Chief Executive will lead continued innovation and service improvement, build close relationships with the community and funders, and lead an engaged, talented committed workforce. He or she will work closely with the Trust Board and key stakeholders, understanding the importance of bringing everyone on the journey of change.
Qualities we are seeking include:
- senior leadership experience ideally reporting to a governance board
an understanding of the health and disability sector and/or whānau ora
- experience creating high performing, engaged teams, and the ability to lead through change
- understanding of Te Ao Māori, including te reo me ona tikanga
- experience working closely with funders and other key stakeholders
- commercial and financial acumen, ideally with experience in new business development.
- a fast paced, resilient and engaging leadership style
For more information including a position description please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 027 435 3000.
Applications close Monday 23rd September.