Kaihautū - Chief Executive
Te Kotuku Ki Te Rangi
- Broad ranging position encompassing both strategy and operations.
- Managing people culture and change.
- Strategic development and business planning.
Extensive experience working at general management or CEO level?
Unique and highly rewarding senior position;leading people and the opportunity to apply innovation and creativity with a positive influence.
Te Kōtuku Ki Te Rangi key purpose is to provide support and care for Māori and Non-Māori who experience mental health disabilities. The organisation offers a wide range of services including; Support Hours, a Kaupapa Māori Day Programme, Residential Supported Rehabilitation, Social Housing and Planned Adult Respite.
Well-rounded business acumen, the ability to manage risk; and the means to formulate a plan of action and execute swiftly and decisively, your career will have been founded on a proven track record.
Prerequisites for application are to include;
- Experience working in senior leadership and people management position.
- An interest in Te Reo me ona tikanga Māori and an awareness and affinity for the needs and aspirations of Tāngata Whaiora and their whānau.
- An understanding of Te Tiriti o Waitangi, both in a historical and contemporary context.
- A highly transparent communication style; ability to lead via the mantra of building a culture of ‘no surprises.’
- Strong financial literacy and commercial business acumen.
- Demonstrating sound judgement in decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of risk management principles and frameworks, operational and financial risk management.
- The prior demonstration of establishing, maintaining and enhancing key strategic partnerships.
- The reputation for trustworthiness and integrity, and the Mana and the personal maturity to engender confidence and loyalty.
- A suitable qualification or relevant experience that supports the expectations of the role.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, highly regarded organisation focussed on providing kaupapa Māori value aligned services that deliver long-term benefits for Tāngata Whaiora and their whānau.
If you are keen to apply in complete confidence or to gain a copy of the position description, please call or email Heather Walker now firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (09) 632 1108.