Data and Support Coordinator
Te Whānau o Waipareira Trust
Position: Data and Support Coordinator
Position: Type: Full-Time
- Rewarding role in the local community
- 5 weeks of annual leave
- Permanent position with great company benefits
- Close to transport hubs
The Data & Support Coordinator is a member of the Data Systems, Training & Support team. You will be responsible for supporting the Whānau Direct programme and system as well as supporting training and support with Whānau Tahi Navigator. You will also deliver a range of data entry and analysis, working closely with internal and external partners to provide information for decision making.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Commerce, Statistics or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in IT Training and Support, Systems Analysis or Administration, Data Analysis, Business Analysis or other relevant areas
- Developed analytical skills with established numerical and administrative accuracy
- Demonstrated assessment, analytical and conceptual skills
- Commitment to working collaboratively and in a whānau ora approach
- Proficient ICT skills with a good understanding of Excel
- Proficiency with Whānau Tahi is preferred
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Sound problem solving and decision making.
- Experience in creating agendas, minutes, correspondence, documentation and presentations.
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines to execute tasks in a dynamic and high-pressure environment.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources across the organisation.
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and offering sound solutions.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with internal and external partners, offering high quality customer service.