Kaiāwhina Rangahau Me Te Aromātai
Closing Date : 30 Aug 2019
Kaiāwhina rangahau me te aromātai kei Poōneke hei mahi hangere
Research and Evaluation Intern – Wellington, 20 hours
We are seeking a part-time research and evaluation intern for a four months fixed-term position to work in our busy Wellington office. Ideally, you will be studying towards or recently completed an honours or Master’s degree. We offer flexible hours to fit around study and other commitments.
- Work alongside our experienced team on exciting, challenging and meaningful projects
- One of New Zealand’s leading and respected research and evaluation firms
- Get valuable on the job work experience and grow your connections.
Grow your research and evaluation skills and be mentored by the best in the industry
We offer a paid internship. You will work on research and evaluation projects that reduce inequity and contribute to positive social, economic, and environmental change in Aotearoa New Zealand. You will be mentored by the best in the industry and build your connections.
We are seeking an intern who has:
- Knowledge of kaupapa Māori, te reo Māori me ōnātikanga, or knowledge and understanding of Pasifika concepts, values or belief systems.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to multitask and get things done
- A high degree of empathy as well as strong analytical skills
- A passion for research, human rights, and social justice
- Assisting in project and office administration
- Literature searching
- Coordinating interviews and focus groups
- Note-taking and transcribing interviews and focus groups
- Data entry and graphing
- Helping to analyse qualitative and quantitative data.
People enjoy working at Litmus because we are a responsible employer. We are supportive, nurturing, and generous. We are also open and adaptive to change. Our employees get to do meaningful and exciting work.
Applications close Friday 30 August
We'd love to get your application for this exciting and unique position. Please send a one- page CV and cover letter showcasing three insights on why you are right for this opportunity. Please send you cover letter and CV to Annette Chapman, Annette@litmus.co.nz.