Literacy and Numeracy Tutor
Te Kohao Health
Closing Date : 21 Aug 2019
Location: Waikato, NZ
Position Type: Part-Time
Te Kōhao Health is a service provider of health, education, Whanau Ora and Justice Services based at Kirikiriroa Marae, Hamilton. We are currently looking for an inspiring Teacher to educate tamariki from years 6-8 (10-12 year olds) in literacy, numeracy and computer competency after school.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Diploma in Teaching and/or Bachelor of Education;
- Experience with primary and intermediate teaching;
- Sound knowledge of Whanau Ora and Kaupapa Maori methodologies;
- Competency in Te Reo Rangatira me ona tikanga
- Proficient IT skills and knowledge of applications relevant to the role
- Ability to effectively plan, organise and implement educational programmes
- Demonstrate a good understanding and application of relevant legislation including NZQA
If you are passionate about educating tamariki, then we would like to hear from you – APPLY NOW.