Senior Consultant Business Advisory - Tauranga / Rotorua
Closing Date : 07 Aug 2019
Deloitte New Zealand is an undisputed leader in professional services that seeks to make an impact that matters. We work with clients ranging from New Zealand’s largest entities to smaller entities with an ambition to grow.
The Bay of Plenty is the lifestyle destination of choice for professional couples, families and people that have a passion for life, the ocean and the outdoors. Tauranga is famous for its beaches, growing café culture and a great work life balance. Rotorua is a compact city with affordable housing that is easily accessible to nearly 50% of the country’s population and is famous for its mountain biking and tourism offerings.
Deloitte Tauranga | Rotorua provides Virtual CFO, Business Advisory, Consulting and Virtual GM services to a large and growing number of successful organisations (public and private), Iwi entities and Maori trusts in the Central North Island wider Bay of Plenty.
We are currently looking for a Senior Consultant to join our Business Advisory team. The ideal candidate will have strong accounting capability and experience.
Our Business Advisory team provides services to our clients across a broad range of areas which include strategic planning, organisation and structure reviews, transactions, financial modelling, feasibility assessments, due diligence, economic analysis, business cases and financial option analysis.
This is your opportunity to work across the full range of Business Advisory services, projects and transactions for a diverse portfolio of clients.
We are looking for the following skills and experience:Strong accounting skills and experience (a must have)
- Strong accounting skills and experience (a must have)
- University qualification, with qualifications in Accounting
- Ideally you will be studying towards a CA or have recently completed your qualification
- At least 3-4 years’ experience within a professional services firm.
- Strong financial analysis skills and commercial acumen with a proven ability in interpreting and analysing key business drivers.
- Strong communication and report writing skills, including report presentation /delivery, and an ability to build client and internal relationships.
- Client focus and ability to see the big picture
- A strong work ethic and project management skills as well as the ability to deliver to project timetables
What we Offer
- A competitive remuneration and benefits package
- Health insurance subsidy for eligible employees
- 3% employer contribution towards employee’s KiwiSaver package
- World class learning and development opportunities tailored to you and your career goals.
- A team based high performance culture – where recognising team and individual success is a high priority. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'and different'.
- We take our coaching seriously and have a strong focus on helping our people achieve their potential and advance through their career. In addition, our team enjoys the benefit of internal training courses as well as support for external courses and conference attendance.
Apply now or for specific queries please contact Adriana Hitch on 09 303 0850.
Deloitte New Zealand is proud to be part of Deloitte Asia Pacific to succeed in becoming the undisputed leader in professional services to really make an impact that matters. Deloitte New Zealand brings together more than 1400 specialists providing New Zealand's widest range of high quality professional services. We focus on assurance, tax, technology & systems, strategy, digital, performance improvements, risk management, corporate finance, business recovery, forensics and accounting services.
Requisition code: NZER-P168545