- Experience and understanding of tikanga Māori.
- Create economic outcomes for Māori in Tāmaki Makaurau.
- 3-month fixed term, CDB location.
Looking for fulfilment in your project career? This impactful position enables those with innovation, enthusiasm and experience the capability to make a substantive change for Māori.
This local government entity has a highly values driven culture, underpinned by innovation, fast paced delivery and a high performing team ethos.
With proven industry, business or economic development experience within a comparable position, you will have a level of comfort and understanding of partnering models and channel strategies which will enable the ability to jump in feet first into this exciting, and highly desirable role. Delivering a range of innovative projects which support the development of Māori in Tāmaki Makaurau, you will have the confidence and mana to establish and maintain successful relationships with a wide range of stakeholders across Auckland.
Naturally, you will be an effective communicator, demonstrate an innovative approach, looking for new ways in which to fulfil the project brief and the enthusiasm and work ethic to deliver within strict project milestones.
Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, budgets and forecasting expenditures, you will take ownership support for the creation, design and project delivery that support economic outcomes for Māori in Tāmaki Makaurau.
Skills, knowledge and experience required for this position are to include:
- Past experience in a project role where you have supported in managing and maintaining project plans and schedules.
- A high level of discipline and dexterity.
- Confidence in Te Reo me ona tikanga Māori.
- Mana manaaki, able to raise the mana of others.
- File management, transcription, and broad ranging administration skills.
- Proven skills in the production of presentation documents and materials.
- Experience with the range of Microsoft applications and Intermediate levels of skill with Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint packages.
- A meticulous nature and high cognitive reasoning ability.
- Stakeholder relationship building skills, and the enthusiasm and passion to make new connections.
- Well-honed written and verbal communication skills.
- Past experience working to tight deadlines and the self-management to deliver.
- Highly organised and self-disciplined, taking a real pride in the quality of your work.
Ensuring stakeholder consultation and viewpoints are managed to enable the best solution, you will ensure all projects adhere to organisational frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
Assisting in the development of strategies, you will work with agility, enabling you to undertake differing project tasks, with often time competing programmes of work at one time.
Remuneration is banded to attract an experienced applicant with relevant past skill, experience and competencies to join an established high performing team.
To apply, email tour CV and cover letter to Violetta email@example.com or phone 09 632 1108.