GHA - Glenn Hawkins & Associates Ltd
Closing Date : 28 Jun 2019
GHA is a mid-sized Māori chartered accountancy and management consulting firm operating out of Rotorua and Tauranga servicing clients within the Central North Island rohe and beyond. GHA assists a range of organisations by providing a personalised service based on excellent working relationships. Our clients mainly include Māori trusts, incorporations, treaty settlement entities, small and medium enterprises and non-government organisations. Understanding the needs of our clients and adding value is essential, as their success is our priority.
Our value statements epitomise who we are and what we stand for. These are qualities and attributes that we that we look for in team members. We expect our team to promote and uphold these values in their work.
- Thrive on building trusted relationships with our clients, our team and other stakeholders;
- Be willing to learn new skills and systems;
- Have good NZ tax knowledge;
- Display excellent communication and time management skills, and attention to detail;
- Have ability to work under pressure;
- Share our passion and commitment to Māori development.
- Preparing annual financial statements;
- Tax compliance;
- Monthly management accounts;
- Budgets and forecasts;
- Developing and implementing improved systems with our clients;
- Training junior and intermediate staff (as applicable).
- We also undertake a range of interesting value-added services.
- 3+ years' of professional accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics or equivalent experience
- CA preferred, ACA and AT welcome