Senior Test Analyst
Te Tumu Paeroa
Closing Date : 26 Jun 2019
- Fixed Term Contract – 12 months
- Pivotal Role
- Wellington CBD
Te Tumu Paeroa is an independent organisation supporting Māori landowners to protect and enhance their land – for now and generations to come. We work with landowners, trustees and the Māori Land Court. We look out for what’s best for the people, the land and the future.
The Senior Test Analyst is a key member of the Project Management Office and plays an influential role in determining the quality of our organisations growing range of IT touchpoints. This new opportunity is for a 12 month fixed term contract and will offer the successful candidate a real mix of BAU and project work.
The successful candidate will be accountable for a range of core activities including providing strategic software testing direction, undertaking test planning across multiple test levels and types, hands-on testing, administration of the our test assets, reporting, defect management and user acceptance testing.
The skills and experience you bring to this role include:
- A minimum of 4 years practical testing experience.
- Proven experience testing web-based software applications including compatibility testing.
- Experience testing integrated systems and leading testing activities while providing leadership and mentoring to others.
- While not essential, experience with Altassian JIRA software and testing MS Dynamics 365 and NAV would be highly desirable.
Your communication and relationship building skills are impressive as is your ability to solve problems, think logically and work with accuracy and preciseness.
If you’re looking for a new opportunity in a fast paced environment where variety and challenge is guaranteed, then please forward your covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Applications close Wednesday 26 June 2019.