Manager Brand and Production
Closing Date : 28 May 2019
Can you increase the value and performance of our brand? Do you enjoy leading brand engagement across all touch points of the customer lifecycle?
We're seeking a highly creative person who is excited by change and can lead and deliver outstanding marketing solutions. If this sounds like you, then Unitec could be the place to further develop your career in marketing.
At Unitec, we recognise that the key to getting to where we want to go is having the right people. We approach learning differently, and our unique combination of theory and hands-on experience will give students the skills to meet the changing needs of employers.
As our Manager Brand and Production, you'll implement integrated marketing campaigns, brand campaigns and broader marketing initiatives across all marketing channels; covering student attraction brand and product, international, and communications.
You'll drive and enhance the reputation of Unitec through exceptional brand stewardship, innovative engagement and excellent customer-centric communications.
Led by the principles of Te Noho Kotahitanga, we are firmly focused on the success of all our students and engaging with the communities we serve.
We have considerably redeveloped our Mt. Albert Campus with our central hub offering open environments merging with collaborative areas, semi-enclosed library spaces and a range of eateries.
We are also refurbishing our Waitakere campus to support flexible, collaborative, technology-enabled learning and teaching.
We're looking for you to have the following experience:
- Experience in leading/managing an effective design and production team.
- Demonstrable experience implementing brand campaigns at a Senior level.
- Experience in managing large marketing budgets to achieve high-quality outcomes.
- Leadership of strategic marketing/communications in a complex organisation.
- You're someone who can develop and maintain strong working relationships with a variety of stakeholders and can engage and influence at all levels within the organisation.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- An understanding of Te Reo Māori, Tikanga Māori and the values and practices of Kaupapa Māori.
- Evidence of active engagement in building diverse, inclusive and equitable workplaces/environment.
In exchange for your hard work
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits, discounted gym and an on-site child care facility, and the chance to give back to tomorrow's generation.
Help make a brighter future with Unitec. Click apply now!
The closing date is 28 May 2019.
Please note: we do not always work to fixed closing dates and may start considering applications as they are received, so we encourage you to apply early. We will contact all applicants within one week of the closing date.
To apply for this job, please click the apply button now or go to our job site and enter the job code 34248.