Manager Marketing Business Partners
Closing Date : 31 May 2019
Are you excited and driven by being able to increase the value and performance of a product through vision and strategy? Are you a leader who knows how to build successful strategic partnerships?
As our Manager - Marketing Business Partner, you'll lead and monitor our marketing partnerships, recruitment, delivery and engagement with Unitec's academic schools.
You'll oversee the development and implementations of the academic school marketing plans; including for Māori, Pacific, International and Under 25s. You will support and lead your team with the direction and development of the strategy for product portfolio planning and positioning.
Your focus is to support and motivate your team to work towards enhancing the attention of Unitec as a top-choice tertiary learning option.
Led by the principles of Te Noho Kotahitanga, we are firmly focused on the success of all our students and engaging with the communities we serve.
We have considerably redeveloped our Mt. Albert Campus with our central hub offering open environments merging with collaborative areas, semi-enclosed library spaces and a range of eateries.
We are also refurbishing our Waitakere campus to support flexible, collaborative, technology-enabled learning and teaching.
- Demonstrable experience in brand or product management and/or senior marketing roles
- Knowledge and ability in managing budgets - achieving high-quality outcomes and maintaining within budgets
- Can demonstrate leadership/ownership of strategic marketing/communications in a complex organisation
- Experience in all aspects of channel management from print media through to online approaches
- You're someone who can develop and maintain strong working relationships with a variety of stakeholders and can engage and influence at all levels within the organisation.
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- An understanding of Te Reo Māori, Tikanga Māori and the values and practices of Kaupapa Māori
Apply now. The closing date is 31 May 2019.
Please note: we do not always work to fixed closing dates and may start considering applications as they are received, so we encourage you to apply early. We will contact all applicants within one week of the job closing date.
To apply for this job, please click the apply button now or go to our job site and enter the job code 34248.