Department of Corrections
Closing Date : 29 May 2019
Vacancy Number: CSLNR11124
Closing Date: 11.30pm Wednesday 29th May 2019
Recruitment Contact: Janie.Scott@corrections.govt.nz
- Wellington based
- Exciting opportunity to Help Reduce Re-Offending
This is an exciting position that will provide professional leadership and drive the development of a team of highly skilled Psychologists, helping us reduce re-offending and contribute to improving the lives of our communities.
You will be focused on improving the ongoing provision of quality psychological and clinical services through the monitoring of service delivery, aligned to policy and procedural requirements. You will be dedicated to an environment of continuous improvement by evaluating emerging best practices, whilst ensuring our code of ethics is upheld.
The position monitors service delivery at the team level, implements policy and procedural guidelines and maintains standards for the provision of psychological services.
Your knowledge of professional practices issues in research, assessment and treatment in the clinical justice psychological area will be valuable in this role!
We are seeking:
- A Registered Psychologist with a Post-graduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology
- Demonstrated high level of competence in psychological assessment and treatment
- Proven team leadership and supervision skills
- Knowledge in professional practise areas of research, evaluation and treatment in the criminal justice sector
- Strong relationship and resource management skills
- Demonstrated cultural responsiveness
- Commitment to continually improving service delivery
This is a rare opportunity providing a competitive salary and a vibrant supportive team culture, overseeing a team of dedicated Psychologists making a difference.
Please apply on line before the closing date of Wednesday 29 May 2019.
All applications must be submitted online via our recruitment system. Please note: Applications that are emailed directly will NOT be considered.