Fundraising Communications & Marketing Officer
Mental Health Foundation
Closing Date : 26 Apr 2019
- Fundraising comms and marketing that make a real difference
- Vibrant, modern workplace in Mt Eden
- Join an amazing team of passionate and skilled fundraisers
The Mental Health Foundation is looking for a communications and marketing superstar with experience working in fundraising to join our team and help us raise awareness and funds for our life-changing work.
You’ll develop and execute fundraising communications and media activities for independent campaigns as well as for our national programmes like Pink Shirt Day.
Our fundraisers are the best people on the planet (not that we’re biased or anything) and we want to support them as they shave their heads, run marathons and do other outrageously wonderful things to raise awareness and funds for our mahi (work).
You’ll work with us to help support them on social media, create and distribute digital assets and track how well our fundraising events are going.
We have an incredible number of businesses already engaging with our work, and you’ll support them to ensure they benefit from our partnerships by improving the mental health and wellbeing of their people.
If you have:
- 1-3 years’ experience in a fundraising communications and marketing role
- A qualification in communications, marketing, fundraising or a relaed field
- Strong writing, editing and proof-reading skills
- Digitial marketing skills including understanding of Google AdWords and analytics
- Experience working with differenct CMS
- Proven ability to develop and deliver communications and marketing strategies across a range of channels and to a range of audiences
- Proven relationship-management and stakeholder-engagement experience and skills
- A “can-do” attitude and a willingness to take initiative and lead projects
- A willingness to grow and extend your knowledge of Te Ao Māori and Te Reo Māori
We want to work with you!
This a new role. It sits within the Mental Health Foundation’s Communications and Marketing team and reports to the Communications and Marketing Manager.
The salary will be commensurate to the successful candidate's skills and experience for the role.
The Mental Health Foundation actively promotes the articles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi. We value the expertise of people with experience of mental illness - tangata whaiora - and we are an Equal Opportunity employer.
This role is based in our Maungawhau (Mount Eden) office.
Please follow this link if you wish to apply, there you can also find a copy of the Position Description and Person Specifications.
Applicants for this role must have NZ Residency or a valid Work Visa.
Applications will be accepted until 5pm on Friday the 26th of April.