Minute Secretary / Administrator
Tauhara North No.2 Trust, Rotorua
Closing Date : 26 Apr 2019
Tauhara North No2 Trust is a successful Māori owned organisation, delivering a wide range of services to our owners & their whanau living throughout New Zealand. We also invest in Geothermal, Farming and Tourism.
We are looking for a Minute Secretary/Administrator to join our Corporate Services Team based in Rotorua. The primary responsibility of this role will be to take minutes at the various Board and Committee meetings as well as provide administration support to the Corporate Services functions. This is a fulltime position of 40 hours per week.
- Extensive minute taking experience
- Competent shorthand skills
- Attention to detail, methodical and a high level of accuracy
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Knowledge of Te Reo and Māori organisations
Interested candidates should contact or send their resume to Donnarae Raukawa-Doughty, HR Manager at Donnarae.RaukawaDoughty@tauharano2.co.nz
Applications close 5pm on Friday 26 April 2019