Vacancy – Senior Administrator
Closing Date : 29 Apr 2019
Location: WellingtonHours:1.0 FTE (37.5 hours per week)
Applications close:9am, 29 April 2019
Tentative Interviews: 1-3 May
An opportunity has opened for an enthusiastic, reliable individual for the role of Senior Administrator to join our Wellington team here at CORE Education (CORE).
Duties will include: Providing administrative support (including hospitality, travel, webinars, invoicing) for products and online services including workshops, and all aspects of events. This role also provides support for the Wellington office including catering, stationery ordering and event support.
All of this will require regular liaison with colleagues and clients across all levels both internally and externally; so good interpersonal skills and an excellent telephone manner are essential, as is a flexible approach to work.
CORE is a not for profit education consultancy, professional learning and research agency actively involved working with individual educators, schools, clusters and partner organisations.
- Commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi, working in partnership and Te Aho Tapu
- Commitment to modelling principles of Tātai Aho Rau and CORE’s values - manaakitanga, whānaungatanga, wairuatanga and kaitiakitanga
- Great written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with colleagues, internal and external clients
- 3-5 years relevant experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in project administration
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast paced role, juggling multiple deadlines
- Proactive and able to use initiative
- Demonstrates attention to detail and the ability to work both individually and in a team are critical
- Has extensive experience and an excellent understanding and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and setting up systems
- The ability to work outside of current office hours when required.
- The ability to work in a culturally responsive manner is a requirement. Knowledge of te reo Māori is desirable. The successful applicant will be expected to work within the company’s framework – Tātai Aho Rau.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
For the Role Description and Application for Appointment form please go to the following link https://bit.ly/2YVSR7B
We will require a covering letter, CV and application for appointment form.
Applicants for this position should have New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand work visa.