Closing Date : 05 Apr 2019
Fri 05 Apr 2019 at 5pm.
- Strong inter-personal skills - ability to build rapport with Tangata Whaiora and provide encouragement
- Ability to work across the lifespan, including alongside youth and senior whaiora
- Understanding of Te Reo me ona Tikanga
- Ability to work with a varying Tangata Whaiora base recognising the unique circumstances of each individual and able to identify needs and provide appropriate support
- Ability to work in high pressure situations, maintaining composure and to identify and mitigate risk
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong problem solving abilities
- Fully conversant with relevant legislation, standards and regulations and their practical application
- Displays professional positive attitude to maintain appropriate standards
- Relationship management skills including a demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
Please visit www.mahitahi.co.nz for an Application of Employment, Police Vetting form and CSW Position Description.
For more information about all our current vacancies, visit www.mahitahi.co.nz or call 09 2624533 during business hours.
**Applicants for this position MUST have NZ Permanent Visa or Citizenship and Full NZ Driver licence.