Youth Community Support Worker
Closing Date : 29 Mar 2019
Fri 29 Mar 2019 at 5pm.
- An engaging and positive personality
- An ability to listen
- Friendly and approachable manners
- Treats people with respect
- Positive role model
- Skills and experience to liaise, collaborate, facilitate and develop linkages with government, relevant community and clinical services, health and other professionals in relation to participant needs.
- Experience in writing succinct case notes, follow up and documentation while using a Client Information Management System and other reporting platforms
- Case management experiences with the ability to coordinate services working within a case management or care coordination framework
The successful applicant will be a fun, caring, compassionate person with a great sense of responsibility and a commitment to providing the highest quality of care.
Please visit www.mahitahi.co.nz for an Application of Employment, Police Vetting form and CSW Position Description.
For more information about all our current vacancies, visit www.mahitahi.co.nz or call 09 2624533 during business hours.
**Applicants for this position MUST have NZ Permanent Visa or Citizenship and Full NZ Driver licence.