Te Pūtahitanga o Te Waipounamu
Closing Date : 29 Mar 2019
Fulltime /Fixed Term - 12 months
Kia hiwa rā!
Te Pūtahitanga o Te Waipounamu is the Whānau Ora Commissioning Agency for Te Waipounamu. The commissioning agency model contributes to realising the power of Whānau Ora by developing strategies based on four principles:
- Kotahitanga - collaborative approach to integrated solutions
- Kāinga focus - local level solutions by the people for the people
- Panoni hou - innovative approach to distinctive pathways
- Kōkiritanga - collaboration with partners
We are currently seeking to engage the services of an experienced Data Analyst to join our team!
The Data Analyst is responsible for providing data analysis against key organisational performance commitments and emergent focused reporting that meet Te Pūtahitanga o Te Waipounamu business needs. This will include providing insight to the business in tracking, designing interventions and to achieve organisational commitments.
In addition this role will work with the formal research and development programme that is being conducted independently by an external evaluator and lead researchers.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of two years' experience in a Data Analyst role
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Excellent skills and knowledge with Microsoft products specifically Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Proven competency in data information manipulation and management
- Extensive knowledge of business planning, reporting, processes and reporting frameworks
- Experience applying Results Based Accountability
- Ability to work autonomously but also within a team
Additionally, a requirement is meticulous attention to detail skills! Combined with someone displaying excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and a high level of professionalism to support the initiatives of this whānau focused organisation.
A working understanding of kaupapa Māori is essential to be able to provide strategic support to the Pouārahi/Chief Executive in engaging with key stakeholders on the strategic direction of Te Pūtahitanga o Te Waipounamu.
If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding new opportunity to support the realisation of Whānau Ora, then this role is for you.
Job Details : Reference # 13571
To apply, click this link.