Pou Ārahi (General Manager)
Ruapehu Recruitment & Ngāti Rangi
Closing Date : 25 Feb 2019
- Fixed term (to March 2021), Full time
- Based in Ohakune, Central North Island
- A diverse role; general Trust management with a focus on transition and growth
Tēnei te tuku mā ngā hau o Ruapehu i te pānui mō te tūranga Pou Ārahi o Ngāti Rangi kia tono mai. Tēnei pō, nau mai te ao!
Ngā Waihua o Paerangi (the charitable arm of the Ngāti Rangi Group) is currently seeking a dynamic leader for the position of Pou Ārahi. To be successful in this position you will be genuinely passionate about working within a progressive Māori organisation. If you have significant, proven, senior management experience, including managing change in a growth organisation and, the ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with a range of stakeholders including governance entities this is a fantastic opportunity for you. A comprehensive understanding of the Treaty of Waitangi principles and the Settlement process will be advantageous.
Based in Ohakune, this position provides the rare combination of a senior level, professional role in a small yet well facilitated town with amazing lifestyle attraction.
The Pou Ārahi will;
- Exemplify the values of Ngāti Rangi
- Manage the operational and business functions of Ngā Waihua o Paerangi
- Support the governors of the Ngāti Rangi Group entities
- Lead the establishment of new, and transition of existing group entitiesto a post Treaty Settlement environment
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Lead and develop NgāWaihua o Paerangi staff
Applications close 9.00am, Monday, 25 February 2019.
For further information including a full position description please contact
Kathy at Ruapehu Recruitment.
P: 027 272 5199
or apply online at www.ruapehurecruitment.co.nz.