Closing Date : 06 Jan 2019
Job ID: 27003
- Customer focussed business services role with variety
- Opportunities to further your skills and experience
- 2 x permanent fulltime positions available
Oranga Tamariki - Ministry for Children, support children and young people in New Zealand. Oranga Tamariki works to advance the wellbeing and positive long-term outcomes for children and young people. In everything we do, the wellbeing and best-interests of children are paramount. The voices of children and young people underpin the design and operation of our services.
We are looking for experienced administrators to join our administration services team in the regional office to deliver services across the Lower North Island.
You'll be part of strong performing team providing business services. The ability to learn quickly, adapt to new situations, and turn your hand to a range of tasks is needed.
You'll enjoy tasks such as:
- assist with payroll, finance, procurement and contract processing
- deliver regular administration functions to support frontline services
- support Site Managers and staff with system processes
- information management and reporting
- provide business support to the team’s manager.
Customer service is essential to this role so you'll bring a superb customer attitude, approachable style, strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to relate to a range of customers and stakeholders. You'll have solid organisational skills, the ability to multi-task and think outside the square to achieve tight deadlines, while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
In addition, you'll have:
- competent business support know-how and good attention to detail
- confidence in advising staff on business processes and resolving queries
- professional and articulate telephone manner
- proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- a can do attitude and a good sense of humour
- a tertiary qualification would be of value
- a clean, current full New Zealand driver's licence is needed.
How to apply
Internal Oranga Tamariki Employees – please apply through your myHR portal at work. This will ensure that your myHR employee profile is visible as internal candidate.
For Position Description, please click here
All external applicants including Ministry of Social Development employees please apply here and upload your CV and cover letter to our applicant tracking system. Please note all applications must be made online.
If you have any questions about the role please contact Petri Le Roux on (04) 894 5341 or Petri.LeRoux@ot.govt.nz
We look forward to hearing from you.
Applications close: 6 January 2019.