Te Hononga o Tamaki me Hoturoa
Closing Date : 30 Nov 2018
Te Hononga o Tamaki me Hoturoa Charitable Trust (Te Hononga), a Community based Non-Government Organisation, is recruiting a Board member to join its current Trust Board.
Te Hononga provides Maori Centred health and wellbeing services connecting whanau with their community in Auckland and Counties Manukau districts.
Te Hononga is a Charitable Trust focusing on community-based services with a turnover of around $2.5m. Te Hononga has a gained credibility of delivering high quality service provision and has achieved accreditation against the ISO 9001:2015 standards.
The candidate for this position will have:
- A good understanding of the health needs of Maori Pacific and other vulnerable populations.
- Understands and subscribes to the organization's mission and values
- Understands the economics of health care and the plan and budgets required to achieve the organization's mission
- Understands community demographics and needs
- Has strong communication skills
- Can deal with diverse groups and ideas in a constructive way
- Can interpret financial information
- Values personal growth and learning, particularly covering matters confronting the board and the organization
The position is predominantly voluntary, although a small meeting allowance is paid.
The appointment will be for an initial period of 3 years. Please send your CVs in confidence to (email@example.com) or to the physical address below.
Te Hononga o Tāmaki me Hoturoa
c/- Marion Hakaraia
PO Box 22588 Otahuhu 1640.
If you have any queries please do send them to Marion Hakaraia on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your interest.
The closing date for applications is 30th November, 2018