Team Administrator - Māori and Cultural Capability
Closing Date : 22 Oct 2018
- Are you a mover and a shaker?
- Kia Ora - come join us and make a difference and work in a supportive environment
- Strong and effective Administrator using Microsoft office
- Bringing together diversity
ACC's vision is to create a unique partnership with every New Zealander, improving their quality of life by minimising the incidence and impact of injury.
We seek a Team Administrator with ideally five or more years experience who has worked in a high energy team environment.ACC is a complex and diverse so you'll need to show initiative, drive to learn and work in a dynamic team.
ACC's Māori Strategy Whāia Te Tika provides the foundation for delivering better outcomes in a kaupapa Māori, culturally appropriate and responsive way for current and future Māori and diverse employees. ACC holds itself to a philosophy of Tika enabling us to create an environment of involvement, respect and connection with the communities where we work - benefitting individual employees and all our clients across New Zealand. At ACC, we recognise that diversity, inclusion and accessibility is important to our business.
Our team needs an Administrator:
- to ensure that we can deliver
- so that the team arrives in the same town on the same day.
If you are up for the challenge, bring your:
- great communication and relationship management skills - we know you relate to a variety of people across the Government, Public Sector and Crown Sector
- ability to understand Te Reo - your language skills are essential but you don't need to be a native speaker
- superior time management skills - the ones where you have a knack for multi-tasking (and saying 'can I help?')
- organisation skills to ensure we are where we are meant to be
- exceptional keyboard skills, computer and software knowledge will guarantee we have what we need for when we need it
- energy, enthusiasm and motivation.
This is a unique opportunity where you will work for an organisation where your contribution is appreciated and recognised. We value staff through on-going development and support. This is a great opportunity to be involved in meaningful work which has a direct impact on the health and wellbeing of New Zealanders.
If this challenging, yet rewarding role, sounds like you apply today and join the team working with Maori knowledge to create an exciting new future for Aotearoa New Zealand.
Applications will run through to Monday, 22 October 2018 but please note that if an ideal candidate is found during this time we will move forward with screening and interviewing sooner.
Please note: Applications will only be accepted when formally submitted through our careers website.
If you have further queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org