Māori Student Recruitment Postgraduate Adviser
Closing Date : 05 Aug 2018
OIUR - Marketing and Recruitment, Operations, International and University Registrar
Massey University is an innovative, self-reliant, outward-facing institution committed to defining our future. We enable our students to be creative, connected and innovative contributors to society. We are a research-led university that is committed to the application of knowledge.
The Student Recruitment team is responsible for promoting Massey to achieve domestic recruitment objectives. This role is your opportunity to play an important part in the team, primarily focusing on the undergraduate market, while enjoying a new level of success in your career.
What it involves:
- Working closely with the PVC's, Programme Directors, Marketing, Web, PR, Communications and the Student Recruitment team
- It's a multi-faceted challenge that will see you play a lead role in providing robust and insightful analysis and guidance to colleges and departments in the area of undergraduate student recruitment and engagement
- From imparting specialist expertise in key areas such as - the promotion of new and current courses, and on any other activities aimed at recruiting high-quality undergraduate students
- Expect to also be heavily involved in mid to large-scale events on and off campus
What you need to be successful in appointment:
- A strategic and creative thinker with a can-do attitude, able to quickly adapt to and meet challenges
- Proven experience working as part of a highly motivated team and gaining the respect of peers and stakeholders
- Project management skills and ability to inspire colleagues from across departments and colleges
- Tertiary qualified with a full New Zealand driver's licence
It goes without saying that you'll also have excellent inter-personal and relationship building skills enabling cross-functional co-operation and an ability to command respect and confidence across the university and with industry and community partners. If you are ready to attract and engage great people who want to make a difference apply now.
Closing date: 05 August 2018
Reference number: G243-18CA
For further information and to apply online, visit: http://massey-careers.massey.ac.nz/