Cultural Leader / Rangatira Ahurea
Kirikiriroa Family Services Trust, Hamilton
Closing Date : 03 Aug 2018
Kirikiriroa Family Services Trust is a leading strength-based Social Service Agency based in Hamilton and is seeking to appoint an exceptional innovative and enthusiastic person to the position of Cultural Leader / Rangatira Ahurea.
Under new leadership, we are a values-based organisation that is making a difference for children / tamariki in our family start programme. Come join a team of like minded individuals with a passion to support parents, caregivers and whanau to surpass their full potential. You must be able to demonstrate the values of Kirikiriroa Family Services Trust
Working Together – Mahi tahi
Challenge and Innovation - Whakaaro whānui
Customer Focus - Manaaki tangata
Taking Ownership - Kia tika
Improvement and Opportunity - Kia tupu, kia hua
Valuing People - Whakamana i te tangata
- Proven work history in Māori health, educational or social services
- The ability to work with and relate to a diversity of cultures
- Strong relationship management and networking skills
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills
- Ability to implement the articles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi
- Whakawhanaungatanga, tikanga Māori and te reo Māori is essential
- Effective team worker capability
- Experience in facilitating training/development of others would be an advantage.
Join us in developing a culturally appropriate team by influencing outstanding service delivery, continuous quality improvement and exceed key performance indicators. This position would suit a highly experienced social service, health or educational professional, who is dynamic, multi-skilled and passionate about working with families. If you have Level 7 minimum qualification / registration preferably with post graduate supervision qualification, we would welcome your application.
Closing date is: 5:00 pm, Friday 3rd August 2018
Please phone (07) 848 0008 for an Application Form and Job Description. Your cover letter, CV and completed application can be sent to MelanieM@family-start.org.nz
KFST is committed to Bi-Cultural, EEO Practices and Smokefree