Te Manaaki Educational Preschool Trust
Closing Date : 06 Aug 2018
Located in the sunny Bay of Plenty this diverse position provides an exciting opportunity for the right person to make a valuable contribution to the growing business of Te Manaaki Educational Preschool.
Reporting to the Board of Trustees, this senior role requires an excellent attitude and a highly motivated self-starter who is excited to be part of a small flexible team that are always striving for better results for our tamariki.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Early Childhood Teacher Qualification, including registration with the Education Council New Zealand
- Knowledge and/or experience with Financial Software, preferably using Xero and APT Childcare System. This is an advantage but not essential.
- Proven Administrative ability using Microsoft Office Products
- Tikanga Māori and an understanding of Te Ao Māori
- Excellent written and oral presentation skill
There is an emphasis on being accurate, reliable, and efficient, but equally important has an energetic attitude and ability to work alongside the Board. So if you are motivated to become an important part of a professional and capable team then this could be the challenge for you.
Please submit covering letter and CV to: email@example.com
Applications close Monday 06 August 2018 at 4pm.
For all enquiries about this position please call Varina Wimutu, Interim Manager on 07 323 7873.