Pou Taiao (Environmental Manager)
Ngāti Rangi, Ruapehu Recruitment
Ngāti Rangi Trust
Permanent, full-time, Ohakune
Ngāti Rangi Trust is currently seeking applicants for the role of Pou Taiao. To be successful in this role you will be genuinely passionate about the environment and working within a progressive Māori organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity for persons looking to maximise their technical ability, management and dynamic relationship skills in a unique environment.
The Pou Taiao will;
- Manage the Taiao business unit of the Trust.
- Ensure operations meet the objectives of the Annual Management and Strategic Plans.
- Continue to develop and maintain effective and mutually beneficial relationships with whānau, marae, iwi and key partners.
- Lead and continue to develop the Taiao team.
- Exemplify the values of the Trust.
Proven financial, operational and team management skills are essential as is a flexible approach to work hours and deliverables. A knowledge of Ngāti Rangi tikanga, kawa and Te Reo Māori is desirable.
For further information, including a job description please contact Kathy at Ruapehu Recruitment.
P: 0272725199 E: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online https://www.ruapehurecruitment.co.nz/job-seekers/our-jobs
Please note, only those currently eligible to work in NZ will be considered for this role.