Discover Graduate Programme Technology New Zealand - DIS2019NZTECH
Closing Date : 23 Jul 2018
Here at Vodafone, we do amazing things to empower everybody to be confidently connected, that could be anything from providing superfast network speed to smartphones, to making farmers lives easier with mobile money payments or streaming music into a car through the internet of things. As you can imagine, this means that we have a pretty vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people, that make us a great place to work.
We are looking for innovation leaders, those who embrace new technologies and are continuously learning, someone who is curious to the world of opportunity on offer. Vodafone is a place where you can bring your whole self to work as you kick start your career.
What’s in it for you
- Investment in your personal development
- Working for an industry leading company that spans across different countries around the world
- Having business exposure and accountability from day one
- Being part of a global community of graduates
- Work to deliver world-leading technology to empower both Enterprise and Consumer customers around the world to be confidently and securely connected
What to expect
- Cross-functional rotations
- Training & personal development
- Support to fulfil your potential and career goals
- Build expertise in your chosen area
- When you apply for the Vodafone Graduate Programme you will be asked to fill out an application form. This allows us to get to know you and your background of experience. Here you will be asked to attach your CV.
- If your background and experience match the requirements, you will be asked to take a psychometrics test and a video interview.
- Successful candidates will then proceed to the assessment centre at our Smales Farm offices which includes a group activity, individual exercise and individual activity.
You will be at the centre of Vodafone’s technology strategy & implementation. This will cover a wide range from technology designs to deliver Networks and IT through to Security, Big Data and beyond! All this is to ensure we distribute world-leading technology to empower Enterprise and Consumer customers to be confidently and securely connected. Vodafone has become more than just a mobile service provider. We're heavily invested in fixed line, Internet of Things, AI and Cloud & Hosting. All of which you will be able to explore. You’ll get to unleash your ideas and apply them to real business projects that you can own from day one.
Areas you could find yourself working in:
Technology Strategy & Architecture
Develop your architecture skills as you shape the future of our Network and IT infrastructure in this team. From Big Data & Business Intelligence Architecture, to being a part of an innovation team driving collaboration and innovation globally in Vodafone, we provide you with the opportunity to place your name on the Vodafone technology strategy for years to come.
Cloud & Hosting
Join the teams working to provide the future for our customers with a flexible, scalable and cost-efficient IT infrastructure. Design and deliver solutions, from operating in sandbox environments to build and test your solutions, to taking these solutions live across our markets, partnering with colleagues from around the world.
Internet of Things
World leader in Internet of Things. Need we say any more?
We offer you the opportunity to develop a career specialising in Security with experience across Cyber Security, Compliance and wider global programme management as part of our specialist Security programme. Interact across all areas of Vodafone Technology, where you’ll address the complexities of operating within a large-scale telco whilst gaining depth of experience and professional qualifications at the same time.
What we’re looking for
- Demonstrate creativity and adaptability
- Passion for customer’s and commercial savviness
- Be a recent graduate (with less than 12 months corporate work experience) or due to graduate in 2018 and available to work from February 2019
- Bachelor or Master's degree
- Be a New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or eligible to apply for a valid full time work visa