Trainee Investment Adviser
Craigs Investment Partners
Closing Date : 03 Jun 2018
Craigs Investment Partners (CIP) is a multi award winning investment advisory firm which is one of the largest in New Zealand. With 17 offices located throughout the country and over 140 Investment Advisers, CIP offers solutions and advice to both private investors, corporate and institutional clients.
An exceptional opportunity has arisen in our very successful Rotorua office for a qualified Authorised Financial Adviser (AFA) to join our established team as an Investment Adviser to work alongside an existing adviser with a large client base. The intention is for the successful candidate to be part of a long term succession plan.
Our Investment Advisers provide comprehensive and objective investment advice and services to private clients.
Key requirements of the role:
- You must enjoy working with people and helping them make informed decisions relevant to their financial future
- Have established credentials as an Investment Adviser, or be working towards them
- An ability to explain financial concepts in an easily understandable way
- Energetic, motivated and proactive
- Strong business development skills
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Have a high level of professionalism
We are looking for a genuine team player with a passion for financial markets, who has the drive and enthusiasm to build relationships and further develop our business in Rotorua. An understanding of Maori culture and business would also be advantageous.
Interest is sought from individuals who are AFA qualified, with preference given to applicants with NZX Adviser status. Training and development will be provided where necessary, including support to maintain AFA status.
If you think you have what it takes to stamp your mark as a successful and driven Investment Adviser, make your application today by going to https://craigsip.com/careers. A full job description can also be viewed through this link.
Applications close on 3 June 2018.