Kaiwhakahaere Kaute Tahua / Kaiwhiriwhiri Pakihi - (Management Accountant / Business Analyst)
Te Roopu Taurima
Closing Date : 24 May 2018
Haere mai, nau mai, piki mai, nga waka, nga mana, nga reo, nau mai!
Are you a qualified and experienced Management Accountant who is looking for the next challenge in your career? We have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are currently seeking a Management Accountant / Business Analyst (Kaiwhakahaere Kaute Tahua / Kaiwhiriwhiri Pakihi) to join a vibrant team. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and being based at our National Office in Otahuhu, Auckland, this role is vital for the continuous development of our service throughout New Zealand.
This is a very busy role and requires the successful candidate to oversee and manage the Management Information System (MIS) systems for TRT, to providing analytical and commercial inputs, partnering with the managers and assisting them by providing guidance, leadership and process coordination in the areas of:
- Annual Budgets
- Monthly Forecasts
- Monthly Reporting
- Business Cases
This role needs significant experience along with the ability to think outside the square and create recommendations to improve the effectiveness of the organisation.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Advanced Microsoft skills.
- 2+ years of business analysis work experience
- Understanding of financial processes and systems
- Proven understanding of good business analysis practice, standards and methodologies
- Ability to plan and organise work to achieve outcomes when working unsupervised
- Ability to communicate with diverse groups of people
- Understanding and commitment to Tikanga Māori
The candidate must have:
- A clear Ministry of Justice check
- A New Zealand Full Drivers
We (Te Roopu Taurima) are a kaupapa Maori service that proudly supports people of all ethnicities with an intellectual impairment. As a kaupapa Maori service we strive to make a difference in the lives of the people we support by surrounding them with a caring environment based on Maori values and practices. The service appeals to a wide range of people of different ethnicities because of our philosophy of accepting and valuing all people.
No reira, mehemea ko koe tenei, nau mai, haere mai – if this sounds like the role for you, please apply online at http://www.terooputaurima.org.nz/employment/jobs
Te Roopu Taurima is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further enquiries please contact Ravini on 09 259 9031.
Applications close on 23rd May 2018.